New talent excites us. We are always open to approaches from experienced and emerging talent, preferably together with a recommendation from someone in the industry. We are actively looking to expand our lists of producers, script editors/development execs and directors, as well as writers. Please take a look at the About Us page and our client list and, if you feel we could be the right home for you, we would love to hear from you.
That being said, we get a huge number of submissions and therefore we can’t always respond to all of them. If we are interested in hearing more about you and your work, rest assured we will respond to your initial email.
What not to do:
- Our names and email addresses are listed on the About Us page, so there is no need to write to ‘Sir/Madam’ or ‘To whoever it may concern’.
- When you get in touch, introduce yourself and tell us about your work, your credits and achievements and the companies you have been working with. We will get back to you as soon as possible and, if we’re interested, we’ll ask for examples of your work in the first instance.
- PLEASE DON’T CHASE US. We are busy and the reading pile is consistently high, but we will respond to you as soon as we can.
- Similarly, don’t resubmit work if you’ve already received a ‘no’ from us. If we are undecided about one piece of work, we will generally ask for another to get an overall idea of your writing and/or producing or directing.
- Please don’t turn up at our office uninvited, even if you come bearing chocolates or flowers. We don’t need any more excuses to eat sugary produce and some of us are prone to hayfever!